Due to the intensifying global contest in the software industry among major players, Microsoft has to keep evolving in terms of automation, quality, affordability and support with every new product they launch while offering customers the latest features, updates and discounts to maintain a competitive edge in the market. Though MS Office has thousands of competitors but due to its user-friendly interface and advanced features, Microsoft has secured a center spot in the hearts of millions of users and rules the productivity software market and the OS market with a larger than life experience in the computing sector.
To meet the ever-growing demands of customers for novel technologies, and to educate customers on how to access, manage, update and renew MS Office products effortlessly, Microsoft came up with a one-stop online platform known as office.com/setup.
What is www.office.com/setup?
Office.com/setup is a knowledge-based official website of Microsoft, designed as a terminal for customers to access Office products, services and applications, by just signing in their Microsoft account. You can also get access to the information you need to download, install and activate office setup with product key along with support on how to keep the program running without slowing down your PC.
If you have just purchased a new office product online or via a retail shop, you can visit office.com/setup online through your web browser to enter your product key and later get your subscribed product downloaded and installed on your computer. It is a site devoted to Office setup on your PC/Mac or any other computerized gadget powered by Android, iOS or Windows.
What is MS Office productivity suite?
As we know that computing is something we all do in offices on a daily basis and the software side of the businesses require upgrades from time to time. MS Office productivity suite is a collection of work-oriented applications, software, and services, and is considered one of the best in the market at the moment. However, many other competitors are on the list with great potential to overcome MS Office. But, office products can perform wonders in many ways. It automates your computer work and allows users to get the job done more quickly and easily.
The blend of office applications includes:
- MS Office Word
- MS Office Excel
- MS Office PowerPoint
- MS Office Access
- MS Office Project
- MS Office Outlook
- MS Office Visio
- MS Office Skype for Business
- MS Office OneDrive
- MS Office Publisher
Prior considerations before installing Office setup via www.office.com/setup
Despite the fact that Office setup is compatible with most of the Operating System and is now successfully integrated with every new gadget with dynamic web application, Microsoft has overcome much in making Office products accessible anytime, from anywhere. However, you still need to ensure a number of things that should be in place before to hit the “Install” Button.
Here are the base configurations you should keep in mind for uninterrupted installation of Office setup:
- Update your Operating system to the latest standard
- Update your web browser
- Meet the system requirements
- Delete unnecessary files, folders, programs and antivirus to make room for installation
- Purchase a valid subscription package along with a product key
- Active Internet connectivity is mandatory
How to Download and Install office setup via office.com/setup?
Not far in the time, the process of installing Office setup was an offline and pretty much a cumbersome task. But now, since the adoption of office.com/setup by Microsoft, the process has become much easier if you want to install MS Office online. It generally takes 2-5 minutes to get the software deployed and activated on your PC. Make sure to have uninterrupted Internet connectivity to mitigate risks of delay in the process due to the slow speed or poor performance of your system.
A quicker and easier guide to deploy Office setup in your computer:
Let’s get started:
- Open your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) and type the URL office.com/setup
- When the page is open, go to the top right corner of the page and then, click on “Log in” and enter your username and password to get access in your Microsoft account
- In case, this is your first-time visit to the website, click on “Sign up” and fill in your personal details to complete the sign up form. Choose a username and password that are easy to remember and click on “Create an account” and then, try to login in.
- Once you’re logged in your new account, go to the list of office products and choose the one you subscribed
- Enter the product key that you retrieved via your registered email ID, or in case of retail purchase, from the back of your retail card.
- Click on “Download” to initiate the download process
- Depending on your web browser, you can choose to either “Run” the office setup file directly or you can save the file and later, double-click on it to launch the installation wizard
- Click on “Next” to start the installation process
- Make sure to read the end-user license agreement and click on “I Agree and install” to accept the conditions.
- Go through the rest of the process displayed on the screen accordingly
- Wait for the installation progress bar to complete the cycle
- Now, you have successfully installed Office setup on your computer. You can now move to activation process
How to Activate MS Office Setup?
- Go to the Office setup icon on your desktop and click twice on it
- Login to your Microsoft account
- Enter the 25 digits alphanumeric character product activation key
- Click on “Activate Now” button and follow the rest of the process
- Once the activation process is finished, you can close the activation pane.